Click Image for Frames
Spirit of Christmas
I experience layers of memory as I walk down Spirit of Christmas, the first in my new Christmas series. A wonderful evening mail coach carries trumpet-blowing heralds across the weathered stone bridge. Welcoming lights pour from the windows of the whimsical cottages. Spirit of Christmas is inspired by the classic holiday icons of image makers like Currier and Ives. I hope it awakens your own deepest memories of the “season of lights.”
- Thomas Kinkade has placed a total of seventeen N’s in Spirit of Christmas as a symbol of love for his wife Nanette.
- Spirit of Christmas is the first work in Thom’s new Christmas series, Spirit of Christmas.
- Winter time and the holidays make us reflect on love, family and home. Spirit of Christmas evokes all these emotions and defines the essence of this special time of year.
- Spirit of Christmas is inspired by the classic holiday icons of image makers like Currier and Ives.
- The snow-covered bridge featured in Spirit of Christmas awakens memories of those who travel to loved ones for the holidays. The shimmering lights pouring through the windows invite us to come in. This village scene with cozy homes, shops, and a church in the distance remind us of the meaning of Christmas.
|Title||Spirit of Christmas|
|Collection||Spirit of Christmas I|
24" x 36"
28" x 42"
For Prices and Availability
500 Cypress S-5
Pismo Beach, CA 93449
Places in the Heart
1634 Copenhagen Drive S-C
Solvang, CA 93463