Click Image for Frames
The Polar Express
We at the Thomas Kinkade Studios are proud to bring Chris Van Allsburg’s delightful tale of Christmas magic, The Polar Express to light. It is a story of a wondrous train ride to the North Pole and of Santa’s first gift of the season to a boy who believes.
The Polar Express captures the climactic scene as Santa rises through the gathered elves to start his night’s work while the train waits to deliver the children back home before Christmas morning. As long as one believes, the magic of the holiday will never be lost. Join us in believing again.
Remember the laughter of the elves, the wink of Santa, the happiness of the North Pole and the tinkle of a sleigh bell making the most beautiful sound you will ever hear. Seeing is believing, but sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can’t see. The Thomas Kinkade Studios hope that you remember that the true spirit of Christmas lies in your heart.
- The Polar Express is based on the popular Chris Van Allsburg’s children’s book.
- This painting commemorates the tenth anniversary of the 2004 silver screen adaptation of the popular Christmas tale The Polar Express.
- The scene captures the climactic scene as Santa rises through the gathered elves to start his night’s work while the train waits to deliver the children back home before Christmas morning.
- There are over thirty-four train stations throughout the United States and Canada which offer The Polar Express™ Train Ride inspired by both the film and the book.
- This famous quote from the film captures the central theme of the story: “seeing is believing, but sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can’t see.”
|Title||The Polar Express|
|Classification||Thomas Kinkade Studios|
18" x 27"
24" x 36"
For Prices and Availability
500 Cypress S-5
Pismo Beach, CA 93449
Places in the Heart
1634 Copenhagen Drive S-C
Solvang, CA 93463