Click Image for Frames
As the evening sun retreats beyond the ship – the Susan Constant – and the horizon, a new love is forming between two distant worlds. The artists at Thomas Kinkade Studios have brilliantly captured one of Disney’s most successful box office hits in one scene entitled Pocahontas.
Immersed in traditional ‘Kinkadian’ light, seen reflecting off the water and illuminating the entire scene, many of the animated characters from the movie, both heroes, and villains, are scattered throughout this narrative panorama. Pocahontas is a story about a free-spirited woman who fights for true love although she has everything working against her, and is a reminder that the color of love conquers all.
- Pocahontas’ friends, the raccoon Meeko and hummingbird Flit, keep a careful watch over her as she travels downstream.
- While exploring, Pocahontas shows John Smith what Grandmother Willow had taught her: things in nature are connected – they are all one.
- Governor Ratcliffe has the Jamestown settlers build their fortress in a wooded clearing and immediately has the crewmen clear the forest so they can dig for gold.
- Pocahontas’ best friend Nakoma and other members of the Powhatan tribe can be seen on the river bank.
- As a magical breeze swirls around John Smith and Pocahontas, suddenly they can understand each other’s language!
|Classification||Thomas Kinkade Studios|
18" x 27"
24" x 36"
28" x 42"
For Prices and Availability
500 Cypress S-5
Pismo Beach, CA 93449
Places in the Heart
1634 Copenhagen Drive S-C
Solvang, CA 93463