Click Image for Frames
Pirates of the Caribbean
From the first moments we climb into our boat on the Pirates of the Caribbean ride singing “it’s a pirates life for me,” or view those wondrous opening frames of any of the Pirates’ movies, we are captivated by the spirit of adventure mixed with romance. It’s a fun adventure filled with memorable moments. Captain Jack Sparrow makes his grand entrance as his ship slowly sinks in the harbor of a portside town. A mischievous mutt can be seen taunting pirate prisoners. Will Turner and Elizabeth Swann are fighting pirates back-to-back while resisting the inevitable pull of true love.
In Pirates of the Caribbean, The Curse of the Black Pearl the Thomas Kinkade Studios celebrate these iconic characters and films, which so vividly remind us of a life of passion and adventure.
- The mischievous monkey perched on the balcony is holding Davy Jones’ locket.
- Captain Jack Sparrow can be seen making his entrance as he walks up the dock.
- The mutt and other familiar characters from both the Disneyland ride and Disney film can be seen throughout the piece.
- Five skulls and crossbones are hidden throughout the painting.
- Will Turner and Elizabeth Swann can be seen in the background fighting back-to-back.
|Title||Pirates of the Caribbean, The Curse of the Black Pearl|
|Classification||Thomas Kinkade Studios|
18" x 27"
24" x 36"
28" x 42"
For Prices and Availability
500 Cypress S-5
Pismo Beach, CA 93449
Places in the Heart
1634 Copenhagen Drive S-C
Solvang, CA 93463