Click Image for Frames
Lamplight Inn with its graceful arching bridge, invites us to make our way to the inn’s door. This spacious old country inn has room enough to welcome all weary travelers – and it promises to refresh our spirits.
- In an ongoing tribute to his wife Nanette, Thomas Kinkade has hidden six N’s in Lamplight Inn.
- Lamplight Inn is the third painting in Thom’s Lamplight Lane Collection – where we follow the imaginary “Brooke Windermer.”
- The real name of the inn featured in Lamplight Inn is the Swan Hotel located in Bibury, England – just outside of the Cotswolds.
- Thom included his eldest two daughters’ names on the back of the boat – Merritt and Chandler.
- The National Association of Limited Edition Dealers awarded Lamplight Inn Lithograph of the Year, First Runner-up in 1994.
|Subject Location||Swan Hotel in Bibury, England|
|Collection||Lamplight Lane III|
For Prices and Availability
500 Cypress S-5
Pismo Beach, CA 93449
Places in the Heart
1634 Copenhagen Drive S-C
Solvang, CA 93463