Click Image for Frames
In the third Lamplight Lane painting, we again follow the Brooke Windermer as it takes us at last to the outskirts of a substantial English town.
Lamplight Inn looks to be a wonderfully hospitable place. The graceful arching bridge invites us to make our way to the inn door. The massive stone façade is softened by a thick growth of Virginia Creeper, turned a radiant red for the fall. This spacious old country inn has room enough to welcome all weary travelers; it promises to refresh our spirits. And tomorrow, when we again follow our brook? The fascinating prospect of exploring and English village awaits us.
- In an ongoing tribute to his wife Nanette, Thomas Kinkade has hidden six N’s in Lamplight Inn.
- Lamplight Inn is the third painting in Thom’s Lamplight Lane Collection – where we follow the imaginary Brooke Windermer.
- The real name of the inn featured in Lamplight Inn is the Swan Hotel located in Bibury, England – just outside of the Cotswolds.
- Thom included his eldest two daughters’ names on the back of the boat – Merritt and Chandler.
- The National Association of Limited Edition Dealers awarded Lamplight Inn Lithograph of the Year, First Runner-up in 1994.
|Subject Location||Swan Hotel in Bibury, England|
|Collection||Lamplight Lane III|
For Prices and Availability
500 Cypress S-5
Pismo Beach, CA 93449
Places in the Heart
1634 Copenhagen Drive S-C
Solvang, CA 93463