Click Image for Frames
Lamplight Bridge, the fifth stop along our imaginary Brooke Windermer, is enlivened by the vibrant glitter of gas lamps. The ancient stone span, crowned by lampposts, links neighbors who dwell on either side of the stream, and enhances the cozy hospitality of English country living.
A flower laden trellis provides and irresistible invitation to all who are young at heart. Perhaps, you and I and all who delight in the charms of Lamplight Bridge can join the village children in sailing our wooden boats on the brook.
- In a continuing tribute to his wife Nanette, Thomas Kinkade has hidden five N’s in Lamplight Bridge.
- Lamplight Bridge is the fifth stop along the imaginary Brooke Windermer, made famous by Thom’s beloved Lamplight Lane series.
- A vintage Kinkade, Lamplight Bridge invites you into another time and place…one of quiet brooks, old stone bridges, cozy cottages and beautifully blooming English gardens. A mini-vacation to hang on the wall, bringing beauty, serenity, and hope into people’s homes.
- As the title implies, Lamplight Bridge contains numerous gas lamps, an element from the Victorian era when communities were lit in the soft, warm light of ‘lamplight.’
- The colorful flowers and glowing night lights set against the soft blues and violet tones of the sky and flowing brook, make Lamplight Bridge an ideal painting for the brightly lit kitchen, comfortable family room and inviting entrance way.
- Lamplight Bridge was named Lithograph of the Year in 1996.
|Subject Location||Bourton-on-the-Water in Cotswold, England|
|Collection||Lamplight Lane V|
For Prices and Availability
500 Cypress S-5
Pismo Beach, CA 93449
Places in the Heart
1634 Copenhagen Drive S-C
Solvang, CA 93463