Click Image for Frames
If a place could whisk away the troubles of the day, it would be here. Once a fisherman’s harbor, now this quaint southern Sicilian village draws weekenders, beach-dwellers, and romantics. At every turn, the streets and piazzas are lined with stalls of fresh and local food; aubergines, fish, zucchini, tomatoes, and almonds.
For centuries, the shop keepers have watered down the quaint streets and entryways to limit the dust and sand that had blown in overnight. As the day begins, a young lady fetches a loaf of bread while a painter sets up his pallet and make-shift easel, looking to capture the essence of the Mediterranean.
Allow the Thomas Kinkade Studios to draw you into the streets of Italy to the salty shores of the Mediterranean Sea, and everywhere in between with the release of their newest painting – Italian Café.
- Italian Café is the first in a new series by the Thomas Kinkade Studios called Romantic Moments.
- Italy’s national flower – the lily – can be seen in the corner of the painting.
- A seat has been saved for you as well, along with a bottle of grappa and coffee, the perfect place to wile away a few hours in conversation…or silence.
- Three blue birds are hidden within the scene in Italian Café. While the first two can be spotted quite easily, the third has already been found by the interested cat in the center of the street…
- Another cat sits on a stuck ledge, but near her is a place where the wall has cracked into a familiar shape. Do you recognize it?
- A Vespa awaits the adventurous by standard ready to roam through the cobblestone streets of Italy.
|Subject Location||Sicily, Italy|
|Classification||Thomas Kinkade Studios|
18" x 27"
24" x 36"
For Prices and Availability
500 Cypress S-5
Pismo Beach, CA 93449
Places in the Heart
1634 Copenhagen Drive S-C
Solvang, CA 93463