Click Image for Frames
Beauty and the Beast Dancing in the Moonlight
In 1991, Walt Disney Pictures released their third Renaissance Period film: Beauty and the Beast. Now Disney’s cherished portrayal of true love has been captured with its entire cast in a narrative panorama by the Thomas Kinkade Studios in Beauty and the Beast Dancing in the Moonlight.
Created in celebration of the 25th Anniversary of Disney’s Beauty and the Beast film, this highly collectible limited edition art is the their Beauty and the Beast image in the Disney Collection and the first to be set under the dreamy moonlit sky. This special painting celebrates the beauty of true love and incorporates favorite characters.
- The scene in Beauty and the Beast Dancing in the Moonlight takes place upon the garden veranda of the Beast’s castle, overlooking the village.
- Belle’s iconic beautiful yellow ball gown is perfectly illuminated by both the nighttime moon and the candle-lit chandelier.
- The loveable Footstool playfully dances at the feet of Belle and the Beast.
- Mrs. Potts speaks gently to her little Chip as they sit upon the limestone railing.
- As Wardrobe peaks from behind the rose-covered column, Lumiere lights the way for Belle’s father Maurice and Cogsworth to catch a glimpse of their love.
- Much like in the film, the role of the Enchantress in the painting is small. She can be found in the top left corner of the image. Depicted in an eerie violet hue, she looms over the last single rose petal as if she were trying to speed up time, forcing the Prince to remain a beast forever.
- Upon his black horse and armed with envy and his blunderbuss, Gaston is shown closing in on the Beast with a crowd of angry villagers moments before their violent meeting.
|Title||Beauty and the Beast Dancing in the Moonlight|
|Collection||Dancing in the Light I|
|Classification||Thomas Kinkade Studios|
18" x 27"
24" x 36"
For Prices and Availability
500 Cypress S-5
Pismo Beach, CA 93449
Places in the Heart
1634 Copenhagen Drive S-C
Solvang, CA 93463